CNE accredited: 10 credits - Enter Unlimited Users, each user will have access to this course for 365 days.
Pediatric Sexual Assault is an accredited online e-learning module that teaches medical residents, (forensic) nursing students and other relevant healthcare professionals the language of evidence-based evaluative methods used when caring for the pediatric sexual assault patient.
This module presents a selection of interactive pediatric peer-reviewed cases with a concise history and photographic representation. The learner can confirm their knowledge of anatomical landmarks, injury identification, evidence collection and treatment protocols.
- Institutional access
- CNE accredited: 10 credits
- CME accredited: 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- Users will be required to pass the CNE/CME assessment before they can claim their credits and certificate
- Authored by Diana Faugno, MSN, RN. CPN,SANE-A, SANE-P, DF-IAFN, FAAFS
- Reviewed by Dr Joyce Adams, MD
- Key sections:
- Context & Conduct of the Examination
- Examination Positions
- Key anatomic findings
- Discharge Planning